This blog is a recording of the Credit Union coaching assignment for the Canadian Co-operative Association (CCA) to consult with Credit Union Managers in Malawi Africa. This is the second year of a two year commitment. I am part of a team of six Credit Union Managers from Canada going to Malawi.





Sunday, February 21, 2010

Internet Access again

We ran into an issue with internet the first few days so this has been the first chance I have had to update this blog.  Over here in Malawi I have to use wifi cards so I will see how it goes.  February 18th I flew to London England to meet with Bruce and Robert.  We were there until Saturday and we flew out at six pm making it to Lilongwe at 12:30 pm.

Stay tuned for more detailed updates coming soon.

In the London Eye

In a neighborhood pub

Look Kids Big Ben, Parliament

1 comment:

  1. Finally you posted something!! Thought maybe you lost your computer.

    ReplyDelete